FAQs About Our Phone, Internet, and TV Services
How do I set up my new email account in Outlook?
To configure the Internet email account manually, follow these steps in the Add New Account dialog box:
- Click the Manually configure server settings or additional server types check box, and then click Next.
- Click Internet Email, and then click Next.
- Under User Information , configure the following settings:
- In the Your Name box, type your full name.
- In the Email Address box, type your full email address.
Under Server Information, click the kind of email account that you have in the Account Type box. If you select POP3 in the Account Type box, configure the following settings:
- In the Incoming mail server box, type the name of the server in lowercase letters: pop3.lonstel.com
- In the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) box, type the name of the outgoing email server: smtp.lonstel.com
- Under Logon Information, configure the following settings:
- In the User Name box, type your full email address
- In the Password box, type your password.
- If you want Outlook to remember your email account password, click to select the Remember password check box.
- Click the More Settings button in the lower right
- Click on the Outgoing Server tab.
- Check the box that reads My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Select Use same settings as my incoming mail server
- Click OK
- Click Test Account Settings. When you click Test Account Settings, the following process occurs:
- The connectivity of the system to the Internet is confirmed.
- You are logged on to the SMTP server.
- You are logged on to the POP3 server.
- If the POP3 server must be logged on to first, Outlook automatically sets the Log on to incoming mail server before sending mail option.
- A test message is sent. This message explains any changes that Outlook made to the initial setup.
- Click Next, and then click Finish.
How do I disable the Closed Caption on my Entone Set Top Box?
- On the remote control for the Set Top Box press the “MENU” button
- Use the arrow keys to move over to the "Settings" icon.
- Press the "OK" button.
- The STB will now ask you to enter a password. Enter in the default password of 0000 then press the "OK" button.
- Use the arrow keys to highlight "Hardware Settings" then press to "OK" button
- Use the arrow keys to move the red highlight ring down to the “Closed Caption On” selection box.
- Press the “OK” button on the remote. This will change the selection box to a blue color.
- Now use the arrow keys to change the selection box to “On TV”.
- Now press the “OK” button.
- Then use the arrow keys to move the red highlight ring down to the blue “SUBMIT” selection box.
- Now press the “OK” button on the remote. The TV screen should now display a “Data is submitted and saved” window.
- Next press the “EXIT” button twice on the remote, and you are done.
How do I disable the Closed Caption on my Amino Set Top Box?
- On the remote control for the Set Top Box press the “TITLES” button to turn Closed Caption on and off
How To Program Your Amino Remote To Your TV
- Down load the user manual by clicking here. Then find the four digit manufacturer code for your TV brand
- Turn on TV
- Press and hold both the 1 and 3 buttons at the same time on the remote control for approximately 3 seconds until the TV power button remains lit, then release both buttons.
- Now enter the four digit manufacturer code for your TV set. On each digit entry the TV Power button will flash
- Point the remote control at the TV set and press and hold the "TV Power Button" on the remote control.When the TV set turns off then release the "TV Power Button". (NOTE: it may take up to 5 minutes to find the code.)
- Press and hold the "TEXT" button and then at the same time press the "Stop" button to finish setting up the TV.